Hello Guys! 🙂 We’re so excited to announce that we’ll be featuring Photographers (amateur or pro) here on the blog and our social media. We’ve come up with this idea when we realized how our news feed is oozing with beautiful photos from photographers and travelers around the world. Our aim is for the world to see your work.
Are you interested in submitting to TMK Photographer Features? If yes then that’s good to know! From absolute beginners or aspiring photographers (like us!) to professional photographers, we’d love to showcase your work to the world. In this way, we hope to inspire and learn from each other. Wherever in the world you are, we’d like to see your photos.Photographer Features Submission
Rules and Guidelines
- Minimum of 5 photos and maximum of 10
- All photos must be taken from the same camera (SLR or point and shoot) or same phone
- Please crop your photos to 990px to 1500px with a maximum file size 2 MB each (The smaller the file size the better but should be high on resolution)
- Anything related to travel is recommended but not required – beautiful destinations or people from your travel. Whatever your passion is, showcase it!
- You may put your watermark or not at all
- If you’re in doubt with the guidelines, send them to us and we’ll be happy to check it.
- Questions are most welcome, comment here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you!
- All photos submitted are not guaranteed to be featured.
- You own the submitted photos with full copyright.
- We will not sell or use your photos for any reason other than this photographer feature
- If someone wants to buy your photos, we will ask them to contact you directly with your email provided
- Download this set of questions (.docx) or this file (.doc) and send to email@example.com along with your photos. Appreciate if you use dropbox or wetransfer to transfer photos.
- Or fill up the form below. Email will not be published or use other than this feature