Staycation Nour Arjaan Rotana FujairahEveryone works. It’s kind of a club that we’re all a part of together. It can be stressful most of the time. And all you can think are the holidays and annual vacation to come. Same here! Luckily, our second home, the UAE provides a lot of ways to ease those tensions – may it be a good night out with friends, a simple walk in the park, shopping, delicious food or perhaps a short staycation?
Staycation Nour Arjaan Rotana Fujairah
As traveling to another country is currently out of the picture, we’d chosen the latter as we want to escape from the hustle and bustle of Dubai. Last weekend, we headed to an emirate we’d never been to and we’re so curious about – Fujairah. Since we’re lovers of hotels with great accessibility to main attractions, good food/facilities and most important to us – attentive and hospitable staff. We made sure to choose the perfect place. Glad we found a 4-star property – Nour Arjaan by Rotana. Here are the reasons why we’d love this hotel!
Staycation Nour Arjaan Rotana Fujairah
1. Accessibility is Everything!
With only one and a half hour drive from Dubai including a bit of traffic we reached the hotel. Worth mentioning that on our way we got the most incredible views of the Hajar Mountains!
Nour Arjaan is in the heart of Fujairah city and situated beside the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, National Bank of Fujairah, Lulu Mall & Hypermarket.
It is 5 minutes drive away from the popular spots – Fujairah Museum, Fujairah Fort and Fujairah Mall. Even the airport is a few minutes away! Airport transfers can be scheduled by the hotel. Clearly, it’s accessible to everything you wish for!
2. First Impressions
We were greeted with warm smile and great assistance by the staff and valet parked our car (for free). As soon as we entered the hotel we noticed the simple yet elegant look of its lobby especially the beautifully designed flooring. It was a quick check-in that we found ourselves already on one of four lifts up to our room.
3. A SUPER Room!
Sorry for using all caps but my heart was fluttered when they upgraded our Classic studio room to a Classic Suite! How awesome Nour Arjaan is?
We love how the room is well-lit and used only minimal wall designs. The brown color and use of wood is perfect to give any guest a relaxing ambiance. It also faces the Fujairah city view and catches a glimpse of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque 🙂 you’ve known us – we’re fans of stunning room views!
I fancy called it a SUPER Room as it has everything we need for a relaxing weekend staycation! The Classic Suite room is equipped with modern and complete amenities:
- a kitchen with microwave, refrigerator with different beverages, tea & coffee making facilities, counter top stove, mini bar with corresponding prices and complimentary water. And you’d guessed it, it can’t be a functioning kitchen w/o the utensils so those are available too 🙂
- a separate living room with a LCD TV and telephone
- a bathroom with complete toiletries, shaving cream, dental kit & loofah pad are present and gosh i love the smell of the body lotion that i brought it with me upon checkout! :p a spacious walk in shower with hair dryer, bathrobe, slippers and a telephone
- a spacious closet with a safety box and iron and ironing board! This saved me from wearing a wrinkled dress :p
- And of course the husband’s favorite as he was a believer of getting more sleep = more energy! :p a huge comfortable bed with soft pillows that I ended up asking for a different type and they quickly changed mine that made me fall asleep easily 🙂 again another telephone at the bedside table which i personally like as my surname was there! Nour Arjaan surely knows how to make their guest smile, even with the simplest gesture 🙂
4. The WIFI Connection
When booking in Rotana’s website, any room or suite comes with a complimentary wireless internet. The signal was strong anywhere in the hotel except in the pool area. I guess it’s their way of telling you to disconnect from the internet world once in a while: p
5. Recreational Facilities
Like other Rotana properties, Nour Arjaan takes its guests health and comfort a priority. You can either relax by:
Taking a dip into their temperature controlled and child friendly swimming pool or do what we did – we enjoyed taking panoramic photos of the majestic Hajar Mountains and Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque 🙂
Having one of their signature massages or de-stress using their sauna or steam rooms from the Wellness Center. FYI, Men and women have separate rooms.
For gym freaks, you can take advantage of the Bodylines Fitness Centre which is fully equipped with the latest training gears. Also for women who love yoga, don’t worry as there’s a separate room for you. How come it’s relaxing? Do all of these while enjoying the Fujairah views! 🙂
For families with kids, you can drop by their Flippers Kids Club room where your children can enjoy playtime.
And if you’re like us who loves sightseeing, desert trips or maybe diving and snorkeling activities, they can arrange it for you 🙂 Fujairah is also known for its unspoiled sandy beaches and diving spots!
6. Dining Options
Nour Arjaan by Rotana offers 4 dining options to suit every taste. These are:
- 24 hour international in room dining, perfect when you get hungry in the middle of the night!
- Aquarius Pool Café at the comfort of your sunbed pool, imagine yourself sipping a fresh cocktail
- Lobby Lounge Café to grab a light bite of freshly baked pastries and have a coffee or tea fix
- Murjan Café & Restaurant offers an all dining experience to its guest. Here we’d tried the buffet breakfast and themed night dinner which absolutely satisfied our taste buds! Our thoughts and menu options on this international restaurant
on my next posthere! 🙂
7. Staff and Service
Nour Arjaan by Rotana is a top favorite among locals and its visitors. Not only for its luxurious, modern amenities, good food or the selection of recreational facilities – a Rotana property is highly praised too for their great service and accommodating staff.
From the moment they received us up to getting inside our car, we felt pampered and at home. Those warm smiles from the staff every time we bumped into them certainly brighten our day and night 🙂 We would like to say a big THANK YOU to all the staff of Nour Arjaan as you made our staycation a very relaxing one.
Special mention to Jessa who did a breeze check-in and answered my husband for several times when he cannot connect to the wifi! :p To Debkant the lifeguard who asked twice how he can help us and keep on checking us while we’re in the pool area, Prasanth at Bodylines who gladly explained the services offered. Of course to the servers in the restaurant as they made sure, we have everything we want on our table. To the restaurant in charge Deepak and Mu’ad for asking if we enjoy the food. Mu’ad even goes beyond when we asked him about the nearby attractions, he got us a map of complete attractions in Fujairah! 🙂 Chef Mana & Chef Damien who allowed us to take their photos while on break outside the kitchen.
You know you’d enjoyed the weekend when you return to work feeling refreshed and satisfied. That’s how our short Weekend Staycation at Nour Arjaan by Rotana had made us! A quiet place, comfortable bed, complete amenities, leisure options, scrumptious food, attentive and helpful staff – what more can you ask for to have a relaxing weekend? 🙂
You can contact them using the form in their official website Nour Arjaan by Rotana or at the address and telephone numbers shown below.
- Address: Hamad Bin Abdulla Street – Fujairah, UAE
- T: +971 9 202 5555
- F: +971 9 202 5566
Staycation Nour Arjaan Rotana Fujairah
Connect with Nour Arjaan by Rotana
The hotel usually runs several promotions & competitions in their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram so I’d suggest you to follow them and be lucky! 🙂
*We were guests of the hotel. However, all opinions are our own.Staycation Nour Arjaan Rotana Fujairah